Rent one of our bikes for your next adventure
Whether you're in town for awhile and need to keep up your fitness or you just want to try something new; you can rent one of our bikes. We have flexible rental periods and a program that makes sense. Like the bike you rented so much that you want one? Your rental fee can be applied to the purchase of a similar model within 30 days!
Salsa Mukluk - Fat Bike
Salsa Mukluk Deore 1X is perfect for all types of exploration. The Shimano Deore drivetrain provides clean, crisp shifing. Plus, you’ll have the traction and stability to take on any surface with 26’’ Maxxis Minion tires on 80mm rims.
- Great for snow and technical trail riding
- Lightweight aluminum frame w/carbon fork
- 1x10 Shimano Deore Drivetrain
- 26x5" Wheels/Tires
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Trek Crockett - Road/CX/Gravel
Versatile, fast, comfy, and fun. The Trek Crockett aims to please.
- Great for road riding, cyclocross racing, and gravel adventures
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Carbon fork
- Disc brakes
- Mixed terrain tires (can be swapped out to road tires)
Available Sizes: 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
Trek Fuel EX - Trail MTB
Rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the responsiveness of an XC bike.
- Great for all around trail riding and XC racing
- Premium Aluminum Frame
- 140 front travel, 130 rear travel
- Adjustable geometry
- 29" Wheels/29x2.6" Tires
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Trek Top Fuel - XC MTB
Full suspension 29 XC Race bike with extra capability for backcountry riding.
- Lightweight Premium Aluminum Frame
- Dual lockouts for climbing and sprinting
- 120 front travel, 115 rear travel
- Dropper post for when you get in over your head
Available Sizes: Medium/Large
Trek KRX - Kids Road/CX
Junior's first road and/or cyclocross bike!
- Great for taking your child on the road or even gravel
- Perfect for trying out cyclocross
- Rentable with road or off road tires
- Second brake lever set for added confidence
Available Sizes: 38cm