Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
$49.95 - $49.99
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
Thule's free standing Bike Stacker stores bikes out of the way in your home, apartment, and garage. Constructed of strong steel, it will hold the heaviest bikes without fail, and its arms are independently adjustable for maximum convenience.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Gear Up's Rack-n-Roll 1 Bike Stand is an elegant bike-parking solution that holds any bike upright and lets you easily move the bike around when it's parked, too. The specially shaped side bars provide stability while avoiding contact with derailleurs, disc brakes and axles. There are four small solid-plastic wheels on the bottom for rolling the rack around. And, because the stand offers adjustable settings from 1 to 5 inches wide, it will accept bikes with even the narrowest or widest tires. You can park bicycles by the front or rear wheel, which lets you line multiple bikes up more closely by putting every other one facing the opposite way (so the handlebars don't bump into each other).
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Soft rubber protects your bike’s finish, making the Velo Cache the best solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports up to 4 bikes. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment in its place.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and parking solution.The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea for 2, 3 or 4 bikes. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you want to relocate to another room, making the move couldn’t be easier. - Ideal bicycle storage for the sophisticated eye - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes and your ceiling - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and even electric bikes - Spring-loaded compression design - Frame cradles are adjustable and accommodate most any frame tube shape - Innovative design doesn’t require permanent support for stability - Adapter included for open-joist ceiling applications - Adjustable height from 7’0?-10’0? (2.1-3.0m) - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Add-on cradles available to create 3 or 4 bike solution - Available in black or silver - Bike display solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 40lbs (18kg) per cradle – 160lb (73kg) 4-bike total - 3-Year Warranty
The Saris Cable Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a cable lock that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Feedback Sports' FATT RAKK Display Stand is an elegant solution for your fat bike. Set it down where you want it and roll your bike's rear wheel into the stand. That’s it! The 3-point contact locks in the wheel holding the bike upright. Simple and sweet, the RAKK works on any 3- to 5-inch wide tire without adjustment. It folds easily for storage when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side-by-side. Plus, this durable stand is made of steel and coated with durable powder paint for a lifetime of service.
$41.99 - $42.99
Feedback Sports' RAKK Display Stand is an elegant bicycle parking/storage solution. It's made of quality steel and coated with durable and attractive powder paint for a lifetime of service. Set it down where you want it, just roll your bike's wheel into the stand and let go. That’s it! The safe 3-point contact locks in the wheel and holds the bike upright. Simple and secure, the RAKK works on most bicycles with wheels from 20- to 29-inches in diameter and tires from 20mm- up to 2.4-inches wide without adjustment. The RAKK folds easily for storage and portability when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side by side.
$39.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
- Welded construction with vinyl covered wheel hook - 2 Bike model features a large removable basket for storage - Powder coat black finish - Hardware included
$15.99 - $29.99
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
Page 1 of 3 Next page