- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$45.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$530.99 - $610.99
FSA's SL-K Light ABS BB386EVO road crankset features hollow carbon fiber arms for amazing stiffness and low weight. The adaptable BB386 EVO 30mm spindle will fit a wide variety of frames with a range of BB standards. The K-Force Light ABS BB386 EVO uses FSA’s Asymmetric Bolt Standard, with four bolts. Choose from the traditional 53/39 chainring combination, 50/34 compact or 52/36 semi-compact. The unidirectional carbon finish, updated graphics and concealed chainring bolts make the K-Force Light look as fast as it is. - Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish - Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle - AL7075 100% CNC chainrings - AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts with tabcover - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Combines wide range and close gear steps - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups
You have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and your choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing their proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. The new X01 Eagle is SRAM's best, toughest, and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB technology, which features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination—and define a new measure of durability. If you’re into that kind of thing. - DUB technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available - SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight - Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability - Chainline: 76.5mm
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
$128.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
The Shimano 105 double crankset balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness. It offers Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations, and the wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for as short as 410mm chain stays. - Hollowtech II construction - 11-speed - 110mm Shimano Asymmetric BCD
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
$399.99 - $577.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
$266.99 - $314.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
$40.99 - $200.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
The 612 Track Crank is an extremely stiff and strong 144mm BCD track crank. It’s at home as much on the busy avenues of your city as it is on the boards of the velodrome. All-City sweats the details, so the 612 (Minneapolis’ area code) is cold-forged, resulting in a tight grain structure. The upshot is that it’s strong, which means more riding and less worries for you. It utilizes the classic JIS square taper spindle and comes with a color-matched, 46-tooth, 1/8th chainring. - Recommended Spindle Length: 110mm - Spindle Interface Type: square taper JIS - Bolt Pattern: 5-bolt - BCD: 144mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch - Weight: 726g w/ ring and bolts - Bottom bracket and retaining bolts not included
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options. - Steel chain rings - Forged alloy crank arms - 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with e*thirteen cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. One chainline option is available for e*thirteen cranks. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes.
Page 1 of 9 Next page