Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
The enduro world just got put on notice: Easton's Haven Carbon handlebars are on the trails and they mean business. Incredibly light (just 200 grams!), they measure 740 millimeters wide, and are mega stiff to let you muscle your mid-travel bike over big-bike terrain. TaperWall tech lets Easton reduce material and weight without sacrificing strength or durability. Easton's Haven: it's about rolling faster and flying farther.
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
$34.95 - $45.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. The MTB Carbon Trail Handlebar is built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort. It’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
Zipp’s Service Course SL-80 bars keep the drops close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$69.99 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Zipp’s Service Course 70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position, thanks to their ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops. A short reach and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
Profile's T5+ Clip-on Aerobars are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum and feature super-shallow 15-degree ski-bend extensions with length, width and armrest adjustments so you can easily find a perfect aero position. These clip-ons have Profile's J2 brackets for a low, aero arm position and their comfy, adjustable F-19 armrests.
3T's Ergoterra is wide, ergonomic and designed specifically for cyclocross. This carbon bar's flared drops angle outwards by six degrees for comfort and control over rough terrain. A reinforced central section on the top adds stiffness as well as strength for the option of mounting cross top bar brakes. It has a compact drop and reach, perfect for sprints and reaching your brakes at all times. - Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6° - 45cm model is 42cm at the hoods, while the 47cm model is 44cm at the hoods - Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters’ ergonomics - The 31.8 mm center section is extended and reinforced to mount cyclocross top brake levers - On rough ground that jostles the rider’s handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
3T's Ergonova Team Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. Carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Aerofoil top section - 10 degrees tilted up bar ends - Within 3:1 UCI regulation - Internal cable routing - Weight 255g - 5mm drop - Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
Page 1 of 9 Next page