ENHANCE YOUR RIDE
We designed Gain to improve your rides, not dominate them. The Enough Power concept results in an exceptionally lightweight, sportive, and rideable bike—a machine that heeds the call of the open road.
Every drop of sweat, every pedal stroke ignites the Gain so you can add more kilometers. Its seamless and integrated interfaces are modern and intuitive. The bike is designed to enhance your experience by minimizing distractions, so it's just you, Gain, and hours of road ahead.
- Internal Cable Routing is carefully guided along the best path under the stem and through the head tube with no rub or rattle and is optimized for both traditional and electronic shifting systems. Proprietary headset spacers smooth airflow and offer easy adjustment. The entire Orbea road line offers this clean solution with OC Integrated stems and cable covers.
- It's like magic—Fully integrated lighting is just one more feature to enhance your ride. Gain is safer and more functional with head and tail lamps that announce your presence day and night. With full-time running lights and an optional high-beam light, Gain is ready for the road.
- The seatpost clamp of each Gain Carbon is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. It looks great, too.
EBIKEMOTION X35 PLUS
- The Gain motor is the heart of the bike and the key component behind the Enough Energy concept. Its sophisticated transmission system provides smooth, balanced, and reliable pedaling assistance in levels that allow you to improve your rides without making it too easy. And, since the motor is located on the wheel axle, not the bottom bracket, you'll enjoy pedaling without resistance when the power assist is off. The Gain's torque simulation algorithm allows the bike to match power input per pedal stroke in order to generate more power when it's needed and conserve it when it's not.
- The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest, and most discreet unit. Gain's Enough Range battery provides you enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike.
- Gain has only one external wire connection, allowing the rear wheel to be removed from the bike. This cable is tucked neatly under the chainstay and hidden with a smoothly-integrated cover. The battery access port under the BB is similarly invisible, and the headset cover blends neatly into the top tube. After all, what's the point of designing a great-riding bike and forgetting the design details?
IWOC ONE AND DISPLAY
- Gain's control center is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube with a cycle computer mounted on the stem. With the simple iWoc ONE interface, you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level, and view the remaining battery charge. Colored LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Gain's smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with our effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lock ring is replaced with a PAS sensor that monitors your pedaling input and adjusts power accordingly.
|Frame||Orbea Gain Carbon OMR monocoque structure, Integrated Seat clamp with integrated STVZO rear light, ICR cable routing, Forged BB, 135x9 QR, Flat Mount disc, 700x40 maximum tire, 1-1/2" semi-integrated headset, BB386 EVO.|
|Fork||Gain OMR carbon fork, with 1-1/2" carbon steerer, 700x40 maximum tire, flat mount disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle, with down tube aero integration|
|Wheels||FULCRUM E-Racing 900|
|Axles||Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite|
|Tires||Schwalbe G-ONE Bite, 40-622, 700x38C, Performance Line RaceGuard, TLE, ADDIX Classic Skin|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810 40t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M8000 11-40t 11-Speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG 601|
|Handlebars||OC1 All Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, flare 12º|
|Tape/Grips||Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof|
|Stem||Orbea ICR -8º|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Seatpost||OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Accessories & Extras||Rear Light: Rear position light, on saddle clamp, COB LED, On/Off, 12 Lumen. STVZO|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A 248Wh ANT+|
|Controller/Display||Ebikemotion Pulsar One monochrome ANT+ LEV|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Coral Gloss/Black Matte / X-Small||08434446797958||L63146YS||GAI36853765E|
|Coral Gloss/Black Matte / Small||08434446797996||L63149YS||GAI35920416E|
|Coral Gloss/Black Matte / Medium||08434446798030||L63152YS||GAI35525572E|
|Coral Gloss/Black Matte / Large||08434446798078||L63155YS||GAI35887345E|
|Coral Gloss/Black Matte / X-Large||08434446798115||L63158YS||GAI36133401E|
|Ice Green Gloss/Black Matte / X-Small||08434446797941||L63146YR||GAI39964614E|
|Ice Green Gloss/Black Matte / Small||08434446797989||L63149YR||GAI38754489E|
|Ice Green Gloss/Black Matte / Medium||08434446798023||L63152YR||GAI38745418E|
|Ice Green Gloss/Black Matte / Large||08434446798061||L63155YR||GAI38354635E|
|Ice Green Gloss/Black Matte / X-Large||08434446798108||L63158YR||GAI39800358E|
|Speed Silver Matte/Black Gloss / X-Small||08434446797934||L63146YQ||GAI42679039S|
|Speed Silver Matte/Black Gloss / Small||08434446797972||L63149YQ||GAI41939873S|
|Speed Silver Matte/Black Gloss / Medium||08434446798016||L63152YQ||GAI41588695S|
|Speed Silver Matte/Black Gloss / Large||08434446798054||L63155YQ||GAI41518666S|
|Speed Silver Matte/Black Gloss / X-Large||08434446798092||L63158YQ||GAI42576289S|